Why & How to clear cache in Mac OS & iOS Safari ?
Safari is the built-in browser in Mac OS & iOS which is pretty popular among Apple products users. The first time you visit any site, the browser will save information from the site so that the next time you visit the website, the browser will use the information that it saved the previous time so that the page will be loaded much faster than when it pulls the information from server.
In case if the website is updated and your browser is still holding on to information that is old which will lead to runtime error. To avoid this clearing cache is a thing to do.
How to clear cache in MacOS Safari?
1) Open Safari. Click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
See Also: Most useful Chrome Extensions v1.0
2) In the preferences window, choose Privacy tab.
3) Under the Cookies and website data section, Click Manage Website Data.
See Also: 14 tasks that you tell Siri to do
4) In the new window that appears, you will see the list of cached data in the browser.
On the bottom left you will have options to remove selected cache information and also delete All.
How to clear cache in iOS Safari ?
1) Open Settings. Choose Safari.
2) Scroll down and choose the option Clear History and Website Data.
See Also: Top 5 Apps for 2017
3) Choose the option and choose Clear History and Data.
Want to add some more to it ?? Share it in your comments.