Facebook has a feature that is built-in which allows the users to download all their user data. This includes photos, videos, activity log and other information about accessing your account.
How to Download a copy of your entire Facebook Data?
1) Log on to Facebook. Click on the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the facebook page. Choose Settings in the menu.
2) In the settings page, General settings will be chosen by default. In the right side of the page, the last option would be “Download a copy of your Facebook data“.
3) In the new page, click on “Start Archive“.
4) Facebook will verify your identify by asking for the login password.
5) The copy of all the user data will be sent to your registered email as a compressed folder.
You will receive an email to your registered address redirecting you to the download. Verify yourself again by entering the login password.
Then click Download Archive.
The data will download to your computer as a zip file. Unzip the file and you will find the folder as follows.
Want to add some more to it ?? Share it in your comments.